Have tonsillitis, painful, white spots, bad cold. On homeopathy medication. Suggest?

I fall sick with tonsillitis very often. I am a 18 year old boy. If I have anything cold or if there is any slight change in season my tonsils start paining. Some whit spots appear on it and I have to regularly gargle with salt water and sometimes take homeopathic medication. Also occasionally I have a slight pain near my Adams apple.. What could I do to prevent this? I'm having a bad cold even in this summer season.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013