Have tonsillitis, negative strep test. Could mould have caused my sickness?

I was diagnosed with having tonsillitis or a bad upper respiratory infection, as my test for Strep was negative. Previous to this, I discovered that my sink was leaking pretty badly and there was black mold underneath that had accumulated on one side of the sink and the sides. I sprayed with disinfectant and cleaned. Tonight, I moved a bucket and there was a good amount of black mold that had accumulated under that, as well. I have never had tonsil problems. Could this have contributed to me getting sick so suddenly?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012