Have tonsillitis, nasal drip, white spot on tonsil. Taken Rafa pen. Ear pain, no fever

hi. i ve been diagnosed with tonsillitis 2 and a half weeks ago after suffering from nasal drip and noticing a white spot on my left tonsil. Took Rafa-pen vk for 10 days and my sympthoms improved although it took a while for the white spot to go away (it was gone about 5 days ago) - yesterday the white spot was back, and today it is gone again. My left tonsil is noticebly bigger and in different shape than the right one and i have slight ear pain. I have don t have fever and my throat is not painful. Should I worry? :( thanks so much.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013