Have tonic clonic seizures. MRI shows maxillary sinus polyp. What does this mean?

Hi, am priya, age 26, diagnosed with tonic clonic seizures 8 years back. I was seizure free for the past 4 years but again had an attack last week. My regular neurologist suggested that i sleep well and resume my sodium valproate for another 2 months. I took another opinion from a differnt neurologist who asked for a plain MRI of the brain. The report says the MRI study of the brain is normal, small right maxillary sinus polyp . What does this mean.? Please give ur opinion
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012