Have tobacco and alcohol addiction. Pain below the heart. Need help in deaddiction

hi I am 30 yrs old i started with khaini (tobacco leave with lime ) when i was in class 6th later to leave this i started gutkha & now i drink alcohol daily , gutkha daily but I have reduced the intake of khaini but still takes it ....tried to quit many times but dont know my will power is gone ....& also my body doesnt feel stronger & healthy ....pls suggest as I feel a slight pain just below the heart above the stomach left side.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013