Have to urinate frequently and constant vaginal discharge. Took cold medicine and vitamins. Cause?

I got a cold not too long ago and started taking medicine and vitamins . After that I would have to pee frequently and I figured it had to do with me taking vitamins. But even on days I didn t take any vitamins I would have to pee and poop constantly. Another interesting thing that happened is my underwear would constantly get damp from vaginal discharge . So I was wondering what could have caused the excessive urinating, pooping, and vaginal discharge? Could it be a side effect of the cold medicine I took or perhaps something I ate?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013