Have to get injection. Feeling flutters, done pregnancy test. Pregnancy after injection also?

Hi my injection(conctaception) is due between the 10th ov april and the 17th and I can't get a app to have it done for nearly 2 weeks I'm a little concerned my nurse never done a preg test befor giving me the jab and recently iv been feeling little flutters I have two babys and the feeling resembles babys first kicks iv done a test but neg is there any possibuilty I can be preg even thou iv had the injection ?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Thanks for using HCM
Since you can' t take injection for next 2 weeks, you need to practice other methods of contraception like barrier method.,
As your UPT is negative and you are on injection, chances of pregnancy are very less.
Usually baby's movement will be felt in 5 th month of pregnancy. So I feel what ever fluttery movements you are feeling could be a intestinal movements. Need not have to worry.

Have a good health

Dr. Vidya