Have to donate a kidney. Is it possible and is there any risk in this?

I am a healthy 47-year-old lady. I wish to donate one of my kidneys for money. I am a widow and am having financial constraints. My daughter's marriage is coming up and the loan I took for her education is another factor. Would like to know if this is possible and whether there are any risk factors involved.---saanchi, YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
If. Both kidneys are. Functioning well ther e are no risks involved for you to donate can survive wth single good functioning kidney ...give a second thought abt it nyways