Have tiredness, weight gain, knee pain. Had depression earlier. All test done. Can it be hypothyroid?

Im 27 years old and suffer from tiredness and really struggling losing weight- I even gain weight on 1300 calories/day. I have had depression 2 years ago-tablets didn't do much, been referred to a physio for knee pain and had pelvic scans for lower abdomen pain all of which didn't find anything. I have really dry skin too. My TSH level is 1.45 (0.4-4.0 ref range) and Ive asked the doctor to test my T4 (at todays apt) so I should be going for that test soon but I'm just wondering could I still be hypothyroid with a normal TSH?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013