Have tiredness, nausea, excessive hunger, irritable, impatience. On vitamin supplements. Help?

I m 65yrold female. Exercise frequently;speed walk, hike, vegetarian. Lately tired all the time, nauseous a lot, yet somewhat hungry and getting increasingly more and more irritable and lessening patience. Sudden outburst of anger. History of depression . Take numerous vitamin supplements and 100mg of wellbrutrin daily. Thinking of increasing dosage when see psychiatrist for next appnt. But mostly concerned about tiredness and nausea .
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013