Have tiredness, nausea, appetite loss, lower abdomen pain. On special diets, history of acid reflux, vaginal, bladder infection

I need your help. For the past 4 days I have had the following symptoms, unusual tiredness, nausea, loss of appetite, lower and upper abdominal pain. Pain not associated with painful urination or abnormal discharge. Weakness and some very mild body chills. I am on no special diets, my lifestyle has not changed, I am a non smoker, I have a history of acid reflux disease, vaginal and bladder infections.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013