Have tiredness, lack of concentration, no motivation. Have hoshimotos taking synthroid. Had partial hysterectomy done

I had a partial hysterectomy 4 weeks ago, I still have my left ovary. I have hoshimotos also & take synthroid daily, this past week I have been extremely tired, lack of concentration, no motivation, and fuzzy in my thoughts. I am 42ys old and have no problem with having the hysterectomy, I am a busy mom of two teenagers, I was feeling really good and I do alot of stuff around the house. I don't like this feeling of sleepiness, lack of motivation and not being able to put two thoughts together.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013