Have tiredness, abdominal pain, stiffness in muscles, constipation and gastric issues. Had typhoid. Solution?

hi i had typhoid fever about a year ago but still i feel tired pain in head abdominal pain and weakness and stiffness in the muscles and having lymph nodes at the right side of my creases and on the other side no lymph nodes but i feel discomfort some time its painful got grastric issues and stool color some times its black and some time its green in color and constipation problem as well some time urine burning but physically i am putting on weight but feel weaker from inside the body
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013