Have tiny bumps on penis. What could be this?

I have a tiny bump like thing near my penis hole and it almost looks like a white head but I am not quite sure. I am almost 100 percent positive it is not an std because my ex girlfriend recently had a baby and reassured me that she was tested for all sorts of things and that she was clear. so my question is what could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
Hi and welcome to HCM

Whenever you notices something unusual on the penis, it is important to rule out a sexually transmitted infection. Even though your girl friend is not suffering from any STD, its better for you to consult a doctor to rule out the same.
Their are the major three sexually transmitted infections that can cause skin finding on the penis. If these have been ruled out, then you probably don't need to worry about these spots. There are a few anatomic variations that are found on the penis that are totally normal, depending on where they are
numerous small white or yellow spots bumps under the skin, they may be Fordyce spot. Fordyce spots are simply prominent skin glands that show through due to the relative thinness of the skin on the shaft of the penis. They are completely normal and do not require treatment.
spots around the rim of the head of the penis, these may be pearly penile papules, which are another benign finding that doesn't require treatment.

Dr Santosh