Have tinnitus, hyperacousis and a muscle spasm in left ear when I hear noise at a low volume. Any cure for this ?

Hi, I have tinnitus , hyperacousis and a muscle spasm in my left ear when I hear noise at a low volume, It is described to be (myoclonus) When I m on the phone and when I fist wake up in the morning and hear someone talking. When I have not had enough sleep the ringing and espically the muscle spasm in my ear gets worse. This has been going on for over 2 years. I am a believer in edgar cayce and his remodies that have helped somewhat. I have been to the chiroprator once a week for a year now, with no improvement. I am 26 years old and exercise my neck , run, exercise, and try to stay as healthy as I can. I am doing cayce s radiac appaliance or electrothropy and that does seem to help after using it for a month or so. But it never totally goes away. I am a musicain on the side and could have damaged my nerve in my ear. But nothing has happend that I know of music wise, to damage my ears. Also if I put the palm of my hand on my forehead and make my head and hand push against each other the ringing will get louder. Around the time my tinnitus started my was stressed with the death of a loved one and stress at work. Thats when I started hearing the ringing. I have been to the drs. My hearing test was normal, Left ear was not quite as good as right though. Ears looked clean and healthy. I quit my job last May to reduce stress and am working on and off for friends to get by, thinking my job was a major factor in the tinnitus it helped a bit but not much. I have done many things to hopefully eleviate the ringing but I havent had much sucess, but some....which is better than nothing. All are edgar cayces remodies found on this web page WWW.WWWW.WW The only remedies that worked were Edgar Cayces....Please read about him and understand where his creadability comes from. I hope someone can help, I seemed to be obsesed with curing my tinnitus its all I think about and I pray to god that it will go away.I hope that someone knowlege tinnitus and my symptoms, the last two Drs said there was nothing I can do and no cure but I have releived it a small amount and I refuse to believe it will never go away. I look forward to hearing from any Dr s. My mind is open to sugestions. Thank You for taking the time to read this. AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013