Have tingling under eyes and nose, runny nose and sweating. Seasonal allergy?

when falling asleep last night i noticed tingling (almost like before a sneeze ) under my eyes and around my nasal area. This morning i woke up feeling off, almost in a fog, like I had taken cold medicine even though i hadn t taken anything. All day long I ve had runny nose , so based on all the above symptoms, i thought this was allergies, but I ve also been experiencing hot and cold flashes, you know, sweating then chills? does this sound like more than just seasonal allergies? no fever.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013