Have tingling sensation in clitoris after urination. What is wrong?

Hi, I m worried I could be pregnant... I m 18 years old and currently 17 days late for my period... I was due on,on the 28th of February and could of got caught between the 14th - 18th of feb, I ve done three tests in the past week and they have all showed up negative and one invalid. Since having sex (with a condom) my clitorous tingles after I urinate and after sex.... I ve also been feeling sick a lot at night time... I m regular with my periods and on no contraception apart from condoms ....which on the 14th could of possibly split .... I just wanted some advice? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013