Have tingling from shoulder to leg. ECG and blood tests normal. Advice?

Good Afternoon Doctor. I have a light tingling feeling from my left back side shoulder to hip and subsequently to leg. I am always anxious about my health. Two of major anxiety concerns are heart attack or Stroke / tumor . I had my ECG tested and my blood tested last week and doctor advised to do so CBT to get relaxed. My blood results are normal except a decresed in HDL at 34 and LDL at 102. Apart from that all looks normal. But I am an IT specialist working on the computers. Due to my constant work I always get neck pain . Last few time very occassionally I am getting this tingling feeling. Its mild and I can feel it. Do I need to have further check up. I am 35 years with 198 lb and 5 11 . Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013