Have tingling and numbness in hand. Have hereditary Varicose veins. Advice?

I have hereditary varicose veins and a piece of wood fell on my leg three days ago. Since then my left arm , hand and fingers have been tingling and numb every morning. It does not go away until at least an hour or two. When I lie down at night it tingles within half an hour and will not go away unless I have my arm lower than my body. My family has a history of heart disease and my aunt had open heart surgery when she was my age (42). Should I travel to see a weekend docter?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013