Have tingling and heaviness in leg. Have osteoperosis, baker cyst, lumbar radiculitis. On steroids. What to do?

50 years old
I have osteoperosis and I also have lumbar radiculitis in lower back and numbness and burning in right leg. I have been off of work due to this diagnosis. I'm going to see a Pain Managemnet doctor to receive a lumbar steroid injection.
I had a baker cyst drained and injected with steroid 4 days ago from behind my left knee. I'm experiencing tingling and heaviness in left leg, also noticed left leg is colder than my right. Could Dr. have hit a nerve? Or is this normal? Should I contact my physician?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013