Have tightening in stomach , pain in back and pelvis and diarrhea. 32 weeks pregnant. Early labor?

Hi, i am 32 weeks pregnant and am having frequent tightening in my stomach, and for the past 2 hours i have had pain radiating into my back and pelvis . I am also experiencing severe diarrhea ......could this be a sign of early labor? I have not eaten anything different than usual, i have drank plenty of fluids and no signs of flu or cold symptoms. i am just very comfortable and don t want to waste the hospitals time or my money if this is nothing,,
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013