Have tibia and fibula fracture. How long will it take to cure completely?

hi i am 21 yrs old and i broke my tibia and fibula about two months ago, i was put on a full leg cast for about 6 weeks and then 3 weeks with a shorter cast below my knee , my doctor said he will be removing my cast this week and said i would use like a leg boot.. and i am wondering what can i do with it and how long am i going to be using it...i am teacher and i really want to walk asap so i can move easily around the classroom
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013