Have thyroid, wants to make hair stronger. Are there side effects of using biotin tabs?

I m 19 years old female I have fine hair and less hair i want to make my hair roots stronger. I bought Essvit Biotin tablets (5mg) without doctor s consultation. Is it okay to use them as my hair roots have become really weak and my skin is dull now than before. I also have Thyroid (i m using Thyroxine 100mg tabs), so is it okay to use biotin tabs with these tabs and are there side effects of using biotin tabs? if yes, what are the side effects? and what should I do then? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013