Have thyroid problems and PCOS. On thyroxine 150 mg. Trying to conceive. Is it possible to get pregnant?

hi there i am 21 yrs old height 158 weight 89kg i have thyroid problems am taking thyroxine 150grms and also have policystic ovaries i have iregular periods havnt had my period for 7months now...i want to ask is it possible for me to get pregnant in this condition? am trying for a baby now 3 yrs and cant get pregnant :( ive had a boy in 2007 then in 2008 had a misscarege then in 2010 had cysts on left ovary wich burst am worried ama not have kids anymore ??? are there any medications for polycystic ovaries some meds to help me get pregnant??
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012