Have thyroid problem, had unprotected sex. Took ipill. Started light bleeding. What's wrong?

Hi Doc I had unprotected sex just after a day when my periods got over. I took IPILL within 24 hrs of it.I am experiencing light bleeding now (after 5 days of taking the pill). What could be the reason.I am really worried.I have Thyroid as well. I had unprotected sex 3 months back, but didnt take any pill.I had my normal periods since then.But this time after 5 days of taking the pill, I have got vaginal bleeding . Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012