Have thyroid problem. Ultrasound shows goitre. Is surgery required?

Dear Sir, Good day My wife is having a thyroid problem on march 3, 2012 doctor done some test of my wife ultra sound of the neck , thyroid syntegraphy , multi nodular goitre , FT3 , FT4 ( free T4 / thyroixne free) & TSH i have all the reports for those doctor says there is no treatment for that let it be like this after 6 months he done all the test again and he says its still in same position i ask for the surgery and he says no need can you please help me what do i do and what is the solution for this problem. looking forward for your kind support in this matter. thank you Nadeem Khan
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013