Have thyroid problem. Getting continuous heavy bleeding. Bulky uterus shown in sonography. What does it mean?

hi,i am having thyroid problem since 2007 and i take thyroxine 50 mcg daily 30 minutes before breakfast.reccentlly my periods continued for more than 9 days with heavy bleeding.i went to gynecologist who gave me gyneac cvp and pause mf.and it stopped after 3 the process i went for sonography where dr told me that i have bulky uterus . what does it mean?i am very curious to know about it.please reply me. thanks and regards.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012