Have thyroid problem. Blood work done. Gained weight, swollen feet, hair fall, less energy. Alternate for thyronorm 88 mg

hi iam a patient of thyroid problem and of 28 years. Recently I got my blood test report wherein ft4-11.6... tsh 10.7....tpo 223..kindly confirm how can i reduce the tpo and other..also my doctor has suggested me for thyronorm 88 mg but not able to get it from any medical store so is there any alternate of it.. i gained weight in last one year,,problem of swelling in feet fall..and less energy..kindly suggest..
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012