Have thyroid issues, BP issues, high cholesterol. Drinking cause heart pounding?

Please write your health query. Also mention your age, height, weight and medical history. A detailed query is important to get you a relevant answer from the doctor. Hi dr I am 67 and my heigh is 4 2 my weight is 150 , and I have a blood presher , hi clostrol , I take a. 20. Ml Medisin for each one, and I take 100 ml Medisin for my tiroid ,and I had a sever asidreflox I took nexium around 2years now I am much better , I don t have any mor problem else , only when I drink alcohol even one cup , my heart is pounding and my pulse is going up , I saw my heart dr it was no problem.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012