Have thyroid issue post pregnancy. Resulted in irregular period. On cycloreg. Sufficient?

after my 2nd delivery thyroid was detected in me. After this the problem of irregular periods started. i do not get periods till 3-4 months, bt once the period comes there is a very heavy flow continuously until i take tablet( cycloreg) to stop the flow.after completing the course of cycloreg for 21 days, the next month i get my period normal. the flow is normal. bt again after 3-4 months i suffer with the same problem of heavy flow as mentioned above. i have taken ayurvedic medicines bt there was no effect. the reports of sonography showed that uterus is bulky. please tell me some effective medicines.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012