Have thyroid issue, menstrual cycle issue and weight issue. METASLIM recommended?

i m 22yrs old lady and i m still unmarried. I m having thyroid problem, menstural problem and my weight is 65 kg and doctor has advised me to take CRISANTA.In the previous month i had my periods on 28aug,2012 and in this month it happened on 11sept,2012 and continued for 3 days.Should i take CRISANTA now? And i have seen an advertisement on METASLIM on television for loosing weight. Should i take metaslim also? Does it have any side effects? or is it good for health? PLEASE suggest me the right way to go?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012