Have thyroid disorder. Getting painful, dry rash like irritation above labia majora. Is it eczema?

I have a Thyroid disorder that makes my hormones very unbalanced. But my doctor cant figure out why im always getting a rash like irritation above my labia majora . there is no yeast or smell. its very painful, dry, and is similar to really bad chaffing. doc said it could be a type of excema from all the hormone imbalance . but it reacurrs more often and definately gets worse after intercourse. semen seems to increase the irritaion and the burning.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012