Have thrush, swelling, itch, pain, burning, used fluconazole, clotrimazole, later showed improvement, but red discharge seen

Hi imAnna, i have a question regarding clotrimazole cream.unfortunately I got thrushthe sond time in my life, im thirty, and I used one tablet 150 fluconazole, clotrimazole pessary and keep onusi g for the third day clotrimazole in the form of cream, I noticed slight improvement in terms of , ess swelling, pain, burning, itchiness, but I notice reddish discharge now and unpleasant smell.what does it mean?
Thank you, Anna
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013