Have thrush, had taken antibiotics, itch reduced using canesten, but lumps remain. Suggestions?

I developed thrush recently, fairly sure as a result of antibiotics which I had to take due to a stomach bug I picked up in India. The itching seems to have retreated thanks to Canesten duo but I now have several lumps on my outer labia. I've had this before and it went away on its own, but last time there was just one, and there are several this time and one is quite big, maybe the size of a pea. I am thinking I will probably try to see a gynae today but do you have any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013