Have thrombus in dual sinus, taking Coumadin. Will taking Oxyelite contraindicated my medication?

I am a 21 year female in pretty decent physical shape, about 5 6 , 155 lbs, I started running about 3-4 miles everyday for the past 3 or so months. Before which, I had a short stint in the hospital in which a thrombus was discovered in my dual sinus . The cause of which has yet to be determined even though I ve undergone a battery of blood tests for genetic analysis . I am current on 10 mg of Coumadin a day and get my PT/INR checked bi-weekly. I was wondering if taking oxyelite pro would contraindicate my medication?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012