Have throat infection and acute thyroiditis. On steroids, azithromicin. How to treat fever?

I am having fever since the month of june. Earlier my family phy. adviced me that it is because of throuat infection. But after doing couple of antibiotic course i was not relieved. After throat scanning it was diagonsed as acute thyroidtis. And steorids course of one month was given, but fever was there 99.2 to 99.4. The thyroid course was over last month. But no relief in fever, doctors told me it is insignificant. But since last 3-4 days, the fever is between 100 to 101. The doctor prescibed me azithromicin 500 mg daily. But no relief in fever. My T3 T4 TSH reports are normaly. I am feeling slight pain in left side of throat. I am diabetic, taking Glimiprex 500 mg twice daily. Please advice me to come out of this fever problem.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012