Have three children. Trying to concieve. Pregnancy tests negative. Suggestions?

Have had 3 periods , tests negative , have some pregnancy sings ! Been trying 6monts to conceive after my baby died , he lived for 30 days. I had c sectioned at 33 weeks. He was diagnosed with Edwards. Think I m just wishing to be pregnant Going for scan Tuesday ? I will be 43 in march. Have 4 health kids. Really want Another especially because of what happened. Worried that may not get pregnant ? & that something go wrong ?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013