Have thick vaginal discharge, tender breasts, stomach pain. On depo-provera. Help?

Hello, I m Bell, eighteen years old. I was on the depo-provera shot until July of last year, and have not been on any other form of birth control - aside from using condoms . I ve had unprotected sex, most recently on March 5th, without a condom, using the incredibly unreliable pull-out method. I m not due for my period until the 20th or after (slight variation in my periods, as they re very short), but I ve been having symptoms that could either be signs of pregnancy or cysts- which my family has a history of. I m experiencing tender and sensitive (rarely sore) nipples, heavy feeling breasts, stomach pains which intensify when changing position involving use of abdominal muscles, a very full feeling of my stomach -like having a small bowling ball inside that feels like it might fall out, fatigue, and today had a thick white vaginal discharge . I do plan on following up with my primary care physician when I return home next week, but I want to make sure I m making the right kind of appointment. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013