Have thick saliva when mouth is dry. Its like white mucus and sticky. Treatment?

Hi, I m a 30 year old female. I ve noticed over the past few weeks that my saliva becomes thick when my mouth is dry. When I don t eat or drink anything for an hour or so and especially after brushing my teeth in the morning after breakfast and before going to bed, my saliva becomes thick and sticks to my tongue and on the buccal and labial areas of my mouth. It sticks even after I try to rinse it out. It is like white mucous. Don t know how to get rid of this problem. It is really annoying.?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013