Have thick saliva, spit brown, tonsil becomes swollen, painful at night, ear pain, headache. Reason?

Hi in a 20 y/o female and everyday i have thick saliva and every morning i have brown spit. I brush my teeth every night. But i notice at night my left tonsil becomes noticeably swollen and painful. I also have some ear pain on the left side(thinking its due to a boil that was cut & drained on 11/11/12 ... not sure???? I also always have a headache on my forehead and in the temple of my head kinda feels like someone is squeezing my head.any insight? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012