Have thick frothy saliva and itching, tested for Sjogrens and siccas normal. Is it reaction to Levothyroxine?

I hve thick frothy saliva and itching. It has came on to me in stages in the last 3 years and it keeps getting worse. I have been tested for Sjogrens and sicca. That is not it, I have been referred to U of M but can t get in until May. It keeps getting worse daily. I believe it is a reaction to Levothyroxine . I have had problems since the day I was put on it. I am desperate, can you please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013