Have the HPV, experienced strange discharge. Can it be cancer?

I have the HPV (strain 16 and 18) virus and recently have experienced strange discharge after sex with my husband of 12 year. At first it was brown, now its orange. The Dr. found pre cancer cells but wont tell me anything more. They found something during my colposcopy to biopsy , and again, the Dr. doesn t have any answers. Now I have to wait 2 weeks for results.. I m not afraid if its cancer, nor am I afraid to die. I just want someone to be honest and upfront with me. Are these symptoms of cancer? How often does this scenario happen to woman, and it ending up being harmless?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012