Have thalassemia. Have hair loss. Taken Deviry. Taken homeopathic treatment

Hello Doctor, I am a thallasemic patient.I did a crash dieting when I was in eleventh std . and after which hair loss started and has continued till date. I have lost a good amount of hair and now my scalp is visible. I mean there are still hair on the top but the scalp is visible a lot. I also used to take medicines like devry 10 mg and after wards Overal L as i did not have periods because of my disease.But due to these medicines also hair loss increased,so now i have stopped taking these. I am getting treated with homeopathy but i guess its not working. :( ..Please help.I am highly stressed about my hair loss. :(
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013