Have tested positive for benzoylecgonine, taking adderall contributes to levels. Produce prescription?

I had a pre-employment drug test the other day and I tested positive for Benzoylecgonine. I was told that is a metabolite found in cocaine however, I have never tried cocaine. I am prescribed adderall, and I was informed that taking adderall on a daily basis may have contributed to these small levels of Benzoylecgonine. Is there any possibility of essentially being exempted from a "positive" result on the test if I show the lab my medical records (my prescription of adderall from a doctor)?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013