Have test report. Can any online doctor help? What is Angio CT Scan?

Hi, I am Ajay Kumar Singh age 52 yrs male from India, height 176cms, weight 97 Kg, TMT conducted on 07.10.2013, protocol BRUCE, I exercised for 7:58 mts, achieving a work level of Max METS: 10.00. The resting heart rate of 68 bpm rose to a maximal heart rate of 166 bpm. This value represents 98% of the maximal, age-predicted heart rate. The resting blood pressure of 120/80 mmHg, rose to a maximum blood pressure of 160/90 mmHg. The exercise test was stopped due to ST-T Changes. Interpretation: Summary : Resting ECG : abnormal. Functional Capacity: Normal HR Response to Exercise: Approprate BP Response to Exercise : normal resting BP- appropriate response. Chest pain: none. Arrhythmias : none. ST Changes : Depression downsloping. Overall impression : Mildly Positive stress test. Hb 14.20 gm/dl FBS 101 mg/dl HBsAg - Non reactive HIV - Negative. Doctor advice further test as Angio CT Scan. What is Angio CT Scan?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013