Have terrible reaction to antibiotics, urine positive for bacteria, prescribed Keflex 500. Should I wait for complete urinalysis?

I just got back from an Urgent Care facility for which I thought I may have a bladder infection . They said my urine was +1 positive for bacteria and I should start on antibiotics today. I have terrible reactions to antibiotics. They prescribed Keflex 500 2x day for 3 days. My question is since the test seemed to be close to full positive do I have to start Keflex today or should I wait til Wed. when I get the full details of the urinalysis which they sent in to the lab. Thank you so much. I am vbery concerned about starting antibiotics if I don t need them. Debra Schreiber
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012