Have tension and facing sleeplessness. Took franxit and penta. Looking for safe remedy

Hello, I am 24 years old girl, height 157 cm, Wi 56 kr. by profession I am software engineer working with an USA MNC in India. From last 5-6 months, I am facing terrible sleeplessness at night. It’s a strange kind of feeling, throughout the whole day, I am feeling drowsy and sleepy, even after getting into bed, my eyes don’t want to be opened, but sleep is not coming though, even whole night is passbeing passed. I consulted a neuropsychiatrist who has given me two tablets to take before going to bed, 1. Franxit, and 2.ZoPenta. I have taken it for 1 week, now I want to stop it. What is the rememdy? Tension is always with me. My habit is to be tensed with very silly matters but sleeping is never hampered before for this issue. Please suggest me. Should I continue with this medicine and if there nerve’s medicine?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013