Have tender breasts, short period. Had c section, had tubes tied. Help?

Hello I am 27 and I got my tubes tied 2 1/2 years ago during my c section. Last month my what is normally a long and heavy cycle was very light and only 3 days. So that grabbed my attention. Now I am 4 days from my cycle this month and my only sign of PMS is very heavy tender breast . I m kinda worried could the short period mean I m pregnant? I assume no bc I did still have a period . But I can t help but worry. Could I be pregnant and would a hpt even detect a pregnancy after a tubal?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013