Have tender breast with spot, painful neck, shoulder, fatigue, sleepy, cycle still late

Age: 18 Problem: Earlier this week, I noticed an odd liver colored spot on my right breast. Well, a few days after, my breasts grew VERY tender and sore. My neck and shoulders are very painful to move. It feels as if I've been paintballing! I've grown quite fatigue and would rather sleep than do much else. I used to love going out, but since these weird things started happening, I've lost desire for anything besides sleep. I'm exhuasted. It's not near time for my cycle, either...
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013