Have tender breast, cramps, back pain, nausea. Had intercourse, delayed periods. Done pregnancy test

Hi , I am 16 very sexually active . And I didn't receive my period this month .I had sex on the 25th of march and I am now four days late for my period , This month . I went yesterday to the doctors , negative pregnancy test , but the days I was suppose to get my period I have been having very sensitive breast , bad cramps , back pain and nausea when in car . I tend to feel sick . I don't kno wat to think about confused , please help me . Thank you ! : ))
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Hello dear a cycle between 28 to 35 days is normal if you were preg the test would be positive these symtoms are some time constitutional mean related to ur anxiety of being pregnant most probably its not pregnency enjoy life